We must receive full payment or payment plan arrangements before the first scheduled class or private lesson. Full tuition must be paid before the last scheduled class or lesson.
For private lessons we offer the following options:
Register for weekly lessons for the full academic year, September through June
- Pay in full before the first lesson and receive a $75 discount
Register for weekly lessons for the full academic year or by semester: Fall (September through January) and Spring (February through June)
- Pay in full for each semester on September 1 and February 1 and receive a $25 discount per semester
If you pay in full and choose to withdraw early, we will refund any lessons paid that are scheduled after you submit 2-weeks’ notice by email, minus the discount and non-refundable registration fee.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Payments may also be made by cash or check. We reserve the right to charge a $25 fee for payments refused by a student’s financial institution.
To help ensure that class and private lesson costs are manageable, we offer a payment plan option at no additional cost. Payments are scheduled with the first installment due before the first scheduled class or private lesson and full payment must be received one month before the last scheduled class or private lesson.
We reserve the right to suspend class or lesson attendance due to non-payment of scheduled tuition payments.
All students enrolled in a payment plan must provide a credit card to be kept on file for automatic scheduled payments. If this is not possible, invoice arrangements may be made with the Registration Team; however, the payment plan must be converted to a credit card on file if scheduled invoice payments are missed.
Cape Symphony offers the following tuition discounts:
- Senior Discount: We waive registration fees for students ages 65 and older. You must call to register in order to receive this discount.
- Pay In Full Private Lesson Discount: see above
- CSYOP Discount: Students enrolled in private lessons at Cape Symphony receive a full tuition waiver for the Cape Symphony Youth Orchestra Program if they are accepted to that program.
In order to make our classes and private lessons accessible to the widest audience, Cape Symphony offers a generous tuition assistance program. Click below for details.
We will only apply one discount, giving students the best discount possible. However, The CSYOP Discount is applied without regard to other discounts as a benefit of taking private lessons at Cape Symphony.