COVID-19 Safety Measures
The health and well-being of our customers, staff, and community is our number one priority.
Our policies may evolve based on CDC guidelines, so please visit our COVID-19 page for more details and updates. Thank you for your consideration and collaboration.
Tickets will typically be mailed to you within a week of placing your order.
- Ticket orders received up to one week prior to a performance will not be mailed; the tickets will be available at the venue starting two hours before performance time at the "Will Call" table.
- Lost tickets can be replaced prior to the concert by calling or visiting the Cape Symphony Box Office up until the Friday before the concert. The day of the concert, visit the Box Office at the Barnstable Performing Arts Center, which opens two hours prior to the performance.
- Cape Symphony tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are exchangeable if you return your tickets no later than five days prior to the performance by calling or visiting the Box Office. After that, returned tickets may qualify as a tax-deductible donation.
- The Cape Symphony welcomes children six years of age and older. Students (ages six to 22 years) receive 50% off individual ticket prices for any Cape Symphony performance. All children, regardless of age, must have their own tickets for all performances.
- Concert postponement may occur in the event of severe weather or another emergency. For information, visit capesymphony.org and listen to WOCN 104.7 FM or WXTK 95.1 FM.
- All programs and guest artists are subject to change.
Student: 50% off individual ticket prices for ages six to 22 years. Get the details.
Group: 10% off individual ticket prices for groups of 15 or more to one performance. Get the details.
Military Discount: 20% off individual ticket prices for patrons that serve or have served in the Armed Services. Limit of two tickets per concert weekend. Must have valid military ID for ticket pick-up.
If you have any questions about Cape Symphony special offers, visit the Cape Symphony Box Office or call 508.362.1111.
Ways to Purchase Tickets
Choose your own seats and buy your tickets online.
Stop by the Cape Symphony Box Office located at 2235 Iyannough Road in West Barnstable, MA 02668. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
At the Door
Purchase tickets (subject to availability) at the venue two hours prior to each performance. Because many Cape Symphony performances sell out, we recommend that you purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
The Cape Symphony is not liable for failure or inability to perform the Symphony’s obligations if such failure or inability to perform is a result of an Act of God (e.g., fire, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, or earthquake, etc.); war or act of terrorism, including chemical or biological warfare; labor dispute, lockout, strike, embargo; governmental acts, orders, or restrictions; failure of conductor, guest artists or suppliers; restricted access to concert venue (e.g. use as an official disaster shelter or any other restrictions imposed on the Cape Symphony) or any other reason where failure or inability to perform is beyond the reasonable control of the Cape Symphony, and is not caused by the negligence, intentional conduct or misconduct of the Cape Symphony, and the Cape Symphony has exercised all reasonable efforts to avoid or remedy such force majeure. The Cape Symphony will make every reasonable attempt to reschedule any cancelled performance within the then current Cape Symphony fiscal year. The Cape Symphony, however, will under no circumstances be liable to issue any refunds for subscription ticket packages and individual tickets that have been prepaid.